Manage your life and work more efficiently
Create and communicate faster with time-saving features and a simple, modern look in all your programs. Also, save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive to access them from virtually anywhere.
- Office en 1 PC for business use
- Save your documents online with OneDrive
- You have access, edit and share your documents on any Windows device 7 u 8 connected to the Internet using the free Office Web Apps web applications
Share plans and stay organized
Staying ahead at work and at home is easier than ever with the new Office.
Keep the family organized. Use email, Shared calendars and Outlook to-do list tools to jointly manage home and work agendas.
Easily share notebooks and files. Send a link or use the Office Web Apps to view and edit them.
Turn your ideas into great looking documents
Start with a template, then polish your work with expert tools.
Work as you wish. Capture your ideas using the keyboard, stylus or touch screen.
Easily work with different media. Drag and drop images, videos and online media in files and takes content from PDF files to bring it directly to Word.
Your personalized Office
Create attractive, professional-looking documents, regardless of whether you are in your office or traveling.
Your custom settings go with you. Log into your account and pick up your work exactly where you left off.
Store files in the cloud. Office saves your documents in OneDrive, so you can always have access to your notes, photos and files.
- In the new Read mode, text is automatically rearranged into columns to make it easier to read on screen. Fewer menus means you can focus more on your content, accompanied only by tools that add value to your reading.
- Open a PDF file in Word and enjoy editing the content, as paragraphs, lists and tables, as if you created it in Word.
- Show your style and professionalism with templates and also save time. Browse Word templates in more than 40 categories.
- In excel 2013 each book has its own window, which makes it easier to work on two books at the same time. It also makes things easier when working with two monitors.
- You will find new functions for categories of math and trigonometry functions, statistics, engineering, Date and Time, search and reference, logic and text.
- The new Recommended Charts button on the Insert tab allows you to choose from various charts that are suitable for your data. Related chart types, such as scatter or bubble charts, they are under the same place.
- Draw, easily erase and edit with your finger, a stylus or mouse or any device with touch capability, like a tablet pc, a touch tablet or one with Windows 8. If you need to share your handwritten notes and are concerned about whether they are readable or not, OneNote can automatically convert your handwriting to text.
- Streamlined Send to OneNote tool makes it easier than ever to crop what you see on screen, send a web page or entire document to a section of a notepad or write Quick Notes that are automatically saved and archived as part of your notepad.
- You can attach almost any file on your computer to any part of your notes, and a copy of the file will be saved in your notepad. You can also create or import Excel spreadsheets and Visio diagrams within OneNote and edit their information in the notes.
- Presenter view allows you to see your notes on the monitor while the audience only sees the slide. In previous versions it was difficult to determine, who saw what on which monitor. The improved Presenter view solves this problem and makes it easier to work with it..
- No longer do you need to eye-gauge your slide objects to see if they are aligned. Smart guides appear automatically when your objects, as pictures, shapes and so on, they are almost in place and also tell you when objects are evenly spaced.
- PowerPoint now supports more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov with H.264 video and Advanced Audio Coding audio (AAC), as well as more HD content. PowerPoint 2013 includes more built-in codecs, so you don't have to install them to work with some file formats.
- Contact cards collect all the key details of a contact in one place: telephone, Email address, home, company information, social media updates and even free / busy information. From the card you can schedule a meeting, send an instant message or make a call to that person, with which the card becomes a center for all communication.
- Your calendar can tell you much more than just the time of your next appointment. You can add local weather forecast in Calendar view, along with current conditions.
- Get email, Outlook.com appointments and contacts, (before Hotmail) all conveniently, while using Outlook.